Warwickshire County AA
Track & Field Championships
The WARWICKSHIRE COUNTY TRACK AND FIELD CHAMPIONSHIPS 2021
will be held on 31st July and 1st August at The Pingles Stadium, Nuneaton.
A massive thank you to the Championship hosts, Nuneaton Harriers and all of its members, to Nick Wilson and his stadium staff at the Pingles, and to Katie Lea the Championship Secretary for agreeing to host the event once again. Without these people the meeting would not be possible.
Entries are now closed but you can still see a lot of athlete and event information in the Entry4Sports system. Results will be available in that system throughout the day and HERE afterwards.
It is a condition of entry that you accept the terms and conditions of the event.
- There is no Masters age group so Masters should enter as Seniors. Masters can opt to use their age group implement weights or age group hurdle heights but, in that case, they will not be eligible for medals.
- All Club athletes of U13 and older must provide their EA number which will be checked with EA before the meeting.
- Registration will close for each event 60minutes before its start time. You must register each day. If you register on Saturday keep your vest number for Sunday but you must still register again on Sunday.
- All entrants must qualify for Warwickshire County.
- County qualification is either by birth in the County, by 9 months continuous residence* prior to competition or by 9 months service in a unit of HM forces stationed in the County.
- Warwickshire is defined as the Warwickshire pre-1974 boundary which includes Birmingham, Coventry, Solihull and Warwickshire (as for cricket!).
- *Please note UKA Rule 9 and notes which explains a) the residence conditions relating to students in term-time and b) issues relating to those who have moved out of the area but have not competed for any other County since their move.
- The event policy is not to accept late entries or alter entries after the closing date. The organisers will not discuss issues such as “late entries” or “entries lost in the post” for any reason at all.
Enquiries – Please address any enquiries to us using the on line entries system “contact organiser” facility or direct to email@example.com. Do NOT contact Midland Counties AA, the stadium staff or Entries4Sport as they are not responsible for the competition and cannot help you.
Several Awards are made after the event to the club and individuals who produce the best performances
The Warwick Vase is for the Best Club Overall (holders are Stratford Upon Avon AC).
The Jack Hartley Trophy is for the best individual performance (holder is Lewis Byng of Stratford Upon Avon AC for his U20M Shot Put of 17.07m)
We also give an award to the best performance in each group. It is difficult to compare different events and the results are often very close.
You can see all of the past award winners and the updated County Records on the Results/Trophies page of this web site.
Thanks to Bob Carey for his management of the awards, medals and trophies.